Sunday, March 31, 2019

WEEK6: p e r s o n a l i t y t e s t



Image result for personality

The first personality test I took was the who am I attracted to test.
- It said that I was attracted to intelligent and happy people. Specifically, those who were well groomed and looked nice.

The second test I took was the self-peer personality test with my sister Sandra.
- This test was pretty accurate because, as sisters, we grew up together, see each other 24/7, annoy each other and know each other's weaknesses and strengths. We described each other pretty well with our ratings of ourselves and each other.
The third test I took was the Jung Typology Test
 ESFP
Extravert(25%)  Sensing(12%)  Feeling(28%)  Perceiving(16%)
  • You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (25%)
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (28%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (16%)
- This is true because of my temptations to analyze situations rather than judge right away.

The fourth personality test I took showed the differences in my personality. For example, am I more extroverted or introverted?
The results I received are pretty accurate, 
- 57% extroverted
-53% intuitive
- 63% feeling
- 64% judging 
- 63% turbulent 
The fifth one I took was the Dark Side of Personality Test. My results were 30% narcissist meaning I am not a very self-confident person and I don't think super highly of myself, 80% Machiavellian which meant that I am a person who is concerned with my social image and that I know how to work well with others, 32% psychopathic which meant that I know how my actions will affect others. 
- I think these results were decently accurate because I am pretty insecure at some points. I always strive to work well with others trying to avoid drama in general, and that I care about what others perceive me as. This is why I rather talk misunderstandings out with others rather than ignore it and "prefer not to talk" about things and assume/jump to conclusions. Because being that type of person I believe won't get me anywhere in life, if I can't address my problems and get the facts out how will I know what information is true and false.

No comments:

Post a Comment