Sunday, March 3, 2019

WEEK 4: l i f e s t o r y


SOOOOOOO my life began 17 years and 14 days ago.
My first steps began when I was around 10 months old and my first word was "mama." I was a very dramatic and depressed baby when I was younger. My dad and mom were constantly at work trying to provide the best life for me emotionally and financially since they just moved to America in 2000. According to my grandma and uncle that basically raised me, I would cry for hours and stop when my mom would get home. One time they got very mad and put me in the backyard and wouldn't let me in until I stopped crying. Fast forwarding to middle school, I went to Sugar Land Middle school, but then got transferred to Dulles middle because of the rezoning. It was a big change because SLMS was very spirited as you can see from the picture below, and in Dulles middle, I felt there were not many spirit days and if there was, the whole school would not participate in them.

Now moving onto high school...
I plan to graduate Dulles High school in the fall of 2020, going to either HBU, Baylor, UTA, or UH to major in neuroscience or law, I haven't decided yet :') and minor in Psychology!
After I have completed my 4 years, I would do an internship to get more experience for another year than apply to Law school or Medical school.
I plan to marry a man that is charming, understanding and adventurous.
My retirement plan is to have enough money that will last me the whole lifetime then I will start a nonprofit organization and travel the world with my husband.
I plan to have 2 kids, maybe adopt, and their names are undecided as of now.
I will either start having kids at 28 or adopt at 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment