Sunday, February 10, 2019

WEEK 2: m e m o r y t e s t s


MEMORY TEST!


The first test I took the was the "memory for faces" one.
I surprisingly got 8/10 correct!
I think this test was valid because you would need a strong memory to be able to put all the same pieces of the face starting from a blank screen back together.
This one was a little difficult for me because I kept forgetting about the chin and which eye was on the left or right.

Second memory test 
For this test, I had a strategy that I would make a story to remember all these objects. Therefore, my story was, " the butterfly flew into the house that had a lock on it, as the lock opened an apple fell down which smashed the computer which then spun the globe breaking the guitar. Unable to hear the clock because of how loud it was the butterfly cut off the guitar strings and sat on the chair writing a letter about how much the butterfly loved ice cream".. the weird yet fascinating story continues... Overall I got 12/20 correct for this.
Third memory test 

This was a problem-solving skills test. After completing it, I got a score of 48, I was in the range of "hit-and-miss." I agree with this because it says "You understand what you should do... however you don't always follow that process." This explains my second guessing on literally every single test I've taken in my life. I have the first choice, I bubble that in, then last minute I change my answer. I have a huge problem with this.

here is a link about memory research :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment