Saturday, January 19, 2019

WEEK 1: i c e b r e a k e r



Hey there!
           I'm Carollynn! I do bullet journaling as a hobby, I play the violin and guitar, and I have a huge family. My name is actually not a real name I guess you can say.. my dad really wanted to have my mom's English name as Carol, but she didn't like how it sounded, so he decided to name me Carol. A week before I was born, being the fickle person he was, my dad did not like how short the name was, so he added Lynn to it because it was similar to my Vietnamese name. So technically my name is supposed to be spelled CarolLynn but that looks funny so we just made the second L lowercase.
Also, I'm in love Hi-chews and Shawn Mendes :P

3 years after I was born, I thought it was the worse day of my life. The news spread that I was going to have a younger sister, and all the attention I've gained in my past 3 years of living would be swept away from me. I would be living with this new human being and sharing my toys with someone I barely knew. After some time, as this small baby, so called my "sister" began to grow up, I slowly started accepting the fact that I had to make the most out of it. Now, I can say that I'm proud of having such a close and heartwarming relationship with my younger sister. 



4 truths and 1 lie
1. I ate a cockroach in California
2. In 3rd grade, I knocked out my bully's front tooth
3. I've watched all 3 High School Musicals more than 15 times each
4. I can play the piano very well
5. I swim for fun 



No comments:

Post a Comment